These are some points I noted down long ago from some Spiritual books. It was the time when I started my initial meditation. I am just posting a blog on it simply because I want to keep a note of it and I don’t want to forget the things I learnt.
- In mediation we close our eyes – remove the world from ourselves – I am not a part of this world. I am like a man in the train, going from here to eternity. When the train stops, I should not think it is my destination.
- The greatest evils of all modern times is that – I put my happiness in things outside myself.
- To know the truth, you must look into your Heart, look into yourself, observe yourself. Forget the world because they only tell you lies.
- Illat, Killat and Zillat, three things we do not want – are spiritually speaking three things we must have. “You should have a little less money than you need; you should be little less healthy than ideally; and you should have critics- people who criticize you. If you don’t have people to criticize you, you think ‘I am Great!’ ”.
- If your ear is listening to your own music… don’t listen to others. If you are a musician, listen to your own music and then every little imperfection – you’ll be appalled by what you hear.