Placements rocked for 2K7 Batch of BIT Mesra (Main Campus) which was considered the Best Batch of the Decade. Many milestones were set by the students which included admissions in IIMs, XLRI, Stanford, Erasmus Mundus. The list also continued after the placement season with many getting multiple offers Off-Campus.
Now, its time for 2K8! The first company the first day and 5 (4 from CSE 2K8, Main Campus and 1 from MCA 09) people make it. Well it wasn't just another company. It was Directi - known for recruiting only 1 or 0 at campuses.
It's been a fairy tale beginning. Here's the list of selected candidates (as obtained from the Training & Placement Portal of BIT Mesra)-
1. Gourav Roy - CSE 2K8
2. Sitesh Prasad Shrivastav - CSE 2K8
3. Neeraj Kumar Pathak - CSE 2K8
4. Pratyush Verma - CSE 2K8
5. Saurajeet Dutta - MCA 09
Hearty congratulations to all. :)
I have a message for three categories of students-
1. Those who made it - You must thank Swati Shrivastav, Aditya Patawari, Shahzor Khan, Siddharth Menon who made Directi realize what BIT Mesrites are capable of.
2. Those who have been shortlisted by ZS - Best of Luck!
3. Those who were not selected or haven't been shortlisted by ZS - The Best is yet to come!
[You know what I mean - Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Tejas, Oracle... who knows may be Adobe, Amazon, CISCO etc too! ]
Honestly you guys [ all the juniors] have a lot of people to thank for - your Family, your seniors and whether you like it or not- the faculty at BIT Mesra - after all they pushed you, to your limits via their lectures and XAMS! There are many seniors who trained you through workshops, events etc and irrespective of where they've landed they were the ones who inspired you, didn't they?