I don't understand how can people be so blind?
Someone says "Modi Laao Desh Bachaao" and the other one says "Kejriwal ko PM banao, Bhaarat bhrastachar mukt banao"
|Neither Modi nor Kejriwal will be able to Develop India.|
Let me tell you something, if you're dreaming that either Modi or Kejriwal will develop India in the next 5 years, you're going to be disappointed. Neither Modi is a magician nor is Kejriwal.
If someone can do it, its only YOU. Yes you have more power than Modi and Kejriwal. What they can't do, you can! You are the key to developing India.
|If anyone can Develop India - Its YOU|
Just yesterday, someone on FB pinged me the following message:
Seriously, if you can not take initiative to arrange for a toilet facility in your locality, you are useless like any other arm-chair critic and you have no right to complain.
- People will still bargain with the poor street vendors while spend a lot on branded items on Shopping Malls.
- Youth is more attracted towards materialism and western culture than working for the development of their area.
- Indians are still fighting over who is better Modi or Kejriwal.
- People don't talk about development now, they are only busy debating who is worse.
- Even AAP and BJP are both desperate to win. Win has become more important to both party and their respective party supporters rather than development of India.
- Alcohol cigarettes and now even drugs are being assumed to be 'Cool'.
- We are more concerned about a Cricket Match than what is going on in the country.
- We will still bribe the TTE in a train and Traffic Police on the road rather than submitting the actual fine.
- We still do NOT have the guts to raise voice against the corrupt and the criminals.
- We still want to stay away from all these dirty people so that we can remain "Izzatdaar" in the society!
- What good will a debate on Facebook do?
- What results will allegations and counter-allegations generate?
- What is the benefit of mud-smearing on each other?
- What is the use of debating to the extent that you reach irrationality and start abusing?
- What good does it do for the society when all you do is shout, complain and blame?
- Why can't WE bring the change?
- Why can't WE work for the development of India?
- Why can't we take out sometime to teach in a nearby school?
- Why can't we just donate our used stuff to poor people immediately ( I mean we usually do, but after we have made the stuff almost useless)?
- Why can't we simply help people anyway we can?
Why can't we understand that we're first Indians, and that no religion has ever asked to abuse/kill/disrespect other religion and its followers?